- Contestants must have a registration form on file for each event entered into.
- Some events might be full on rodeo day so contestants should pre-register (if offered)
- Due to time constraints and well-being of livestock, we do adhere event limits.
- JRC reserves the right to refuse or deny a registration to anyone for any rodeo or event.
- Children must be three years old due to insurance regulations.
- Children must be registered by their legal name.
- Only a parent or legal guardian may sign the entry and release forms.
- All registrants must have signed a release form before participating in any event.
- Birth certificate required for 12-16 year olds. no exceptions.
- Coggins must be available for entry to rodeo and while on grounds.
- Parent/guardian must certify the child entered is covered by medical insurance to complete.
- No refunds will be given for anyone disqualified or asked to leave for failure to obey rules.
- All pictures taken by photographer become the property of JRC can use images for advertisement, website or promotion.
- Extreme weather could cause an event delay and will resume when officials agree it is safe to do so.
- No dogs (or pets) allowed on rodeo grounds.
- Contestants and spectators are to adhere to all rules by jrc and faculty.
- Parents/guardians must be on premises, supervise their children at all times, and insure their children are following the rodeo rules.
- JRC reserves the right to excuse contestants, family and other persons for conduct distracting to the enjoyment by others in attendance.
- No hanging on the fence period. not even in chutes area. do not block the view of other spectators in stands. repeated requests to comply can result in contestant being disqualified.
- No horses will be allowed in the vendor area (mounted/unmounted)
- Horses may not be left unattended unless secured to a trailer (not a fence, bleachers, etc.)
- All participants must be able to perform the requirements of the event without adult assistance. no lead lines in any event including grand entry.
- A parent/guardian may ride double with their children in grand entry with exception of ages 4-12 princess contestants. they will be escorted into the arena.
- Horses, riders, and contestants may not be in the alley leading into the arena unless they have been called for an upcoming event.
- Contestants are responsible for reporting to the arena at the appointed time for events they are entered in.
- Prices, availability and rules subject to individual rodeo grounds facility.
- Arrangements must be made with appropriate staff.
- Not all facilities stalls/camping available- see individual event for more information.
- No grilling or fires in Camp site area- camp site must be left clean.
- Horses cannot be taken into camp site are or tied to fences.
Little Boots Rodeo
- See current registration form for final registration information.
- Rodeo begins promptly at 9:30 am.
- For more on princess-queen contestants see registration forms.
- Admission will be charged without a pass-all participants must pay a gate fee!
- Pee wee arena race entries run during junior division arena race.
All Around Awards
- Awarded to boy/girl who receives most points in all events entered.
- Junior/senior divisions only.
- All events qualify in junior and senior divisions.
- Arm bands will be given to rough stock contestants. no arm band, no participation.
- A minimum of 2 points awarded for participation regardless of outcome(jr/sr divisions), except for withdrawal or disqualification.
- Broken pattern or barrier, no second try and contestant awarded a score of “zero or no time”.
- A scratch from an event will result in zero points for that event.